Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement. This Agreement (“the” Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Company’s website (the “Website”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the Company upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.freedom-wash.com/terms-and-conditions/. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website.
4. Intended Audience. This Website is intended for use by adults only and is not intended for persons under the age of 18. The Company does not knowingly seek to collect information from children under the age of 13, if such information is discovered, it will be deleted.
5. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of the Company or its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Website without the written permission of the Company or such other owner.
6. Website Use. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the Website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Website is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of this Website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
10. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR WEBSITE USE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, FROM THE COMPANY IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH COMPANY’S CANCELLATION POLICY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CANCELLATION POLICY AS STATED AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
12. Copyright. The design of this Website, including text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions without prior written permission by the Company. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. If you believe that the Company has posted or displayed content on the Website in violation of your copyright or other intellectual property rights please notify the Company immediately.
13. Applicable Law; Jurisdiction. You agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States of America, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates. You agree that any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia or the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions will be admissible in any judicial and/or administrative proceedings based upon, arising out of, or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business records originally generated and kept in printed form.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Additional Assistance. If you need additional information regarding the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact the Company.
Freedom Unlimited Club
- Members may upgrade to a different package or purchase add-ons each time they wash their vehicle. Unlimited members will receive a 30-40% discount on all upgrades (e.g. Rain-X normally $5, would be $3).
- Only the vehicle(s) registered with the license plate recognition system is eligible for this program. Any attempt to use the same license plate on another vehicle will result in the immediate termination of membership benefits with no refund.
- Customers must immediately notify Freedom Wash of any changes made in ownership of the enrolled vehicle so the license plate number may be updated accordingly.
-By enrolling in Freedom Wash Unlimited program, customers agree to have their credit card automatically billed each month on the day the membership was purchased for the amount they have chosen. Customers waive any and all rights to withhold or delay payment of the related credit/debit card charges as described in their agreement with the card issuer.
-If a customer chooses to discontinue this program at any time, they will cancel their subscription though the My Account page
of the Freedom Wash website or by sending an email to Freedom Wash customer service at least 72 hours prior to their billing date (email@example.com
-This program cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Each membership is valid for 2 washes per 24 hr period. If more washes are needed within 24hrs please see an attendant during customer service hours and you will be swiped through at no charge.
-Freedom Wash will not be responsible for any damage that occurs to vehicles older than 10 years on the date the damage occurred. Freedom Wash does not cover vehicles that have pre-existing damage, loose body panels, or trim. Pick-up trucks must enter the car wash with cleared beds (including lawn debris, nails, screws, ropes, ratchet straps, bungee cords, buckets, cables, and trash). Freedom Wash does not cover any after-market accessories such as wind guards, bug deflectors, light bars, ladder racks, tire covers, or telescopic view mirrors. Any damages done to the car wash machine or other vehicles in the automatic bays will be the responsibility of the customer.
-In the unforeseen instance that damage does occur, the customer must notify Freedom Wash customer service of any damage done to their vehicle within 24 hours of its occurrence. All damage claims are subject to review and do not guarantee that Freedom Wash assumes liability of damage.
-Freedom Wash reserves the right to cancel, amend, or change this program from time to time as it deems necessary.
Promotions and Offers
These are terms and conditions that commonly apply to promotions offered by Freedom Wash, including ones where you must redeem a promotional code as part of the offer and where no alternative terms and conditions apply.
-Freedom Wash reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotional offer at any time. If you received the promotional code (directly or indirectly) from a third party, that third party also reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
-Offer only applies to products and services sold by Freedom Wash.
-Offer limited to one per customer and account.
-Offer may not be combined with other offers.
-Each promotional code applies only to qualifying items.
–If the offer has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes and other charges do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
-Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
-Offer is only valid for accounts in good standing. A suspension of a subscription due to a missed payment or customer cancellation will immediately and irrevocably void all offers applied to that subscription.
-If you violate any of the offer terms, the offer will be invalid.
These gift certificate terms and conditions govern the purchase, use, and redemption of gift certificates purchased from Freedom Wash.
-Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
-Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
-Gift certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash.
-Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Freedom Wash.
-Freedom Wash reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
-Gift certificates are only redeemable at www.freedom-wash.com for the amount specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated.
-Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
-If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
-For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
-Freedom Wash reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
-Freedom Wash is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
-Freedom Wash reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
-Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
-Freedom Wash is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.